Hillary, a cook on another food blog called Chew on That, put up a post today that shows how she made the butternut squash risotto with saffron and sage. She made it for Rosh Hashanah, which starts tonight, and modified the recipe so she could serve it along with a meat dish and keep it kosher (she just took away all the dairy.) She did a great job, and I think you should all take a look at it and give her a comment for a job well done.
What People are Saying . . .
- Connie (the write one) on planes, trains, and automobiles: my trip to martha stewart’s studio
- The Passion Story + Hot Cross Buns | on hot cross buns
- Jennifer (savor) on all natural red velvet brownies
- Sweet And Creamy Strawberry Rhubarb Pavlova Recipe | DIY Home Things on strawberry rhubarb pavlova
- Jennifer on one-pan dark chocolate chunk skillet cookie