Stuart started learning to eat the European way — holding the knife in his right hand, and eating with the fork in his left — this week. I guess he never really learned the American way, what with switching hands, and so forth, as this was really the first time he’s used a knife at the table. The food fell off his fork until he learned he didn’t have to twist it, and I showed him the best way to hold his hands. I thought he manged pretty well, and noticed him practicing on leftovers tonight.
What People are Saying . . .
- The Passion Story + Hot Cross Buns | on hot cross buns
- Jennifer (savor) on all natural red velvet brownies
- Sweet And Creamy Strawberry Rhubarb Pavlova Recipe | DIY Home Things on strawberry rhubarb pavlova
- Jennifer on one-pan dark chocolate chunk skillet cookie
- Shelley Williams on all natural red velvet brownies